Where sound and communication matters. MILIEARS®
Professional products for professional users
High level of comfort, clear intercom audio.
And less noise
Developed for military aviation
Customized CEP (Communication Earplug) specially developed for Military Aviation. Made for pilots and users in all applications of Air Force - Jets, Helicopters and utility/transport aircraft. The system integrates easily in any common aircrew helmet, providing a combination of hearing protection and communication headphones. MILIEARS® product line is aimed to meet the requirements of military criteria and it was developedin co-operation with European Military Aviation professionals. MILIEARS® is the only customized CEP-system in this size, simultaneously providing high level of wearing comfort and aircrew hearing protection.
» Download product sheet (PDF, 0.29Mb)
- Miniature building size canalshape - ears feel free, less sweating, less pressure
- High end biocompatible Polyurethan material specially developed for earmoulds - "hard" for insertion, easy to insert in the ear, getting soft and smooth with the body temperature and gives high wearing comfort
- 2 Channels: one audiochannel, which is covered by a changeable Wax-filter and one noise reduction and pressure channel which is filtered by a hearing protection filter
- MIL-STD-461G compliant
Hearing protector equipped with unique second generation flat attenuation filters quarantees the best possible speech intelligibility in noisy situations.
- Ideal for military orchestras
- Perfect solution together with communication muffs causing extra attenuation (heavy weapons)
- Perfect for background noise in noisy environments (like naval ships)
- Filter can be replaced with an active shooter plug which amplifies and attenuates depending on the situation.
- Spiral air tube turns the ER-protector into perfect fitting communication ear piece for any type of radio.
- Any headphone speaker can be replaced with high quality speaker specially designed for MiliEars ER-series.
MILIEARS in use at military aviation
MILIEARS CEP has been thoroughly tested in jet fighter environment and is currently used by
FINAF pilots. MILIEARS CEP integrates seamlessy in common aircrew helmets and aircraft intercom.
F/A-18, Hawk, NH90, MD500
MILIEARS CEP - The next level of customized CEP systems for military.
- Fast jets
- Transport aircraft
- Loadmasters, jumpmasters, cargomasters
- Armoured vehicles
- Naval vessels
- Sleeping in noisy environment
- Ground crew
- Military orchestras
- Engine ground testing
+ CEP - How it works?
First part of system will be integrated in aircrewmember's flight helmet. The helmet connection kit can be fitted to any common flight helmet or helmet mounted display system. Helmet connection kit is wired parallel to flight helmet's headphones with matching impedance values. The second part of the system - the customized CEP - is produced from imprints of the user's ears. Earpieces have an anatomical individual fit and give the highest level of comfort, attenuation and intelligibility.
+ CEP - How it integerates?
The helmet connection kit can be fitted to any common flight helmet or helmet mounted display system. Helmet connection kit is wired parallel to flight helmet's headphones with matching impedance values. CEP-system does not change audio characteristics of flight gear intercom system. No modifications are needed on aircraft side.
+ CEP - What about the pressure in different altitudes?
A filter with regulated air flow controls changes of air pressure in ear canal.
+ CEP - How is it proofed?
The system is widely proofed in fast jet applications on F/A-18 Hornet and Bae Hawks. It has also been adopted in military helicopter use.
Keep in touch.
Purchase information: email@example.com